My predictions for 2012
1. After the Arab Spring and the Islamist Winter will come Armageddon Summer. It might happen as early as spring but that season has been bagged already. At Islington dinner parties, on the BBC and in the Guardian — after cursory acknowledgement has been made of all the dead innocents — the conclusion will be reached that Israel is to blame. As if its very existence wasn’t provocation enough, Israel has consistently — and deliberately — mocked its poor, struggling neighbours with its outrageous displays of democracy, accountability and economic growth.
2. Boris will make some spectacular gaffe. Perhaps he will suggest, outrageously, that…
(to read more, click here)
- What will happen to the convicted rioters
- A US president with wandering hands? It would never happen
- The BBC: Official Voice of Ecofascism
- Exposed: the self-inflicted Hamas ‘massacre’ blamed by the media on Israel
One thought on “Ten things you don’t want to happen in 2012, but which probably will”
Comments are closed.