I know exactly what I want to read this summer — if only I could find it
What I thought I’d do this summer holidays is catch up with all those classics I’ve been meaning to read for ages: A la recherche du temps perdu, Moby-Dick, David Copperfield, Crime and Punishment, Madame Bovary, Vanity Fair, everything by the Brontës, anything German, Metamorphosis, the Odyssey, the Iliad, most Balzac, anything by P.G. Wodehouse, Our Mutual Friend, Anna Karenina…
But where to start?
(to read more, click here)
- The best article on wind farms you will ever read
- Meet The Sceptics: another BBC stitch-up
- Never mind the global economic collapse: what about plastic bags???
- Most gay men have realised that the Oppressed Victimhood party is totally over
One thought on “I know exactly what I want to read this summer — if only I could find it”
- Kevin says:21st August 2010 at 2:30 amGerman- anything by W.G.Sebald