February 20, 2012
THIS week the chairman of the National Trust finally admitted what the rest of us have known for some time: wind farms are the ugliest, most stupid, environmentally damaging, expensive, wasteful and utterly pointless monstrosities ever to deface the British landscape.
Not that Sir Simon Jenkins put it quite so bluntly. But from the chairman of a conservation organisation with four million members, 28,500 acres and 700 miles of coastline this was still pretty powerful and damning stuff.
(to read more, click here)
- The Great Wind Farm Disaster (ctd)
- I’d rather my wife made land mines than worked in the wind farm industry
- Official: wind farms are totally useless
- ‘Wind farms cure cancer, save kittens, create world peace’ says new wind industry report
One thought on “Wind Farm Fanatics Are Bankrupting Us With Their Hot Air”
- Anonymous says:21st February 2012 at 4:58 pmI would like to hear of any info on DIM YEO, MP, fake conservative of his parish, and his links to this idiotic “technology.”
Comments are closed.