SUPPORT JAMES

How can I support James and his wonderful Delingpods? This is the question everyone is asking and I really can’t blame them. There are two main ways: direct donations and Special Friend Badge purchases.

Direct Donations:
Here are the various means by which you can support James:

PayPal | Patreon | and finally, Bitcoin (see the button below).

Scan to Donate Bitcoin to James
Did you like this?
Tip James with Bitcoin

Special Friend Badges

Everyone wants a Special Friend badge, and it’s no wonder. Special Friend badges really are special. They are handmade by elves using the finest materials including red enamel and what could easily be mistaken for gold. They come in a limited edition of 1000 and when you buy one your name is entered into a ledger, like blockchain, only using traditional ink and vellum. Probably. One day your badge will be very valuable. Perhaps it is already.

Also, it is something you can wear proudly at James Delingpole events to show that you are his ONLY special friend. It’s also a talking point at parties. “What’s that interesting red-pill-shaped badge you’re wearing? How do I get one?”

There are three ways to get a Special Friend badge.

One is to appear on the Delingpod podcast. (Or to have appeared on its predecessor Delingpole)

One is to accost me in the street and say: “I’m your Special Friend and I’d like to buy a badge, if you have any on you, please!”

One is to send £25 by PayPal using the form below. Or you can pay in Bitcoin. Or, if you’re really desperate, contact me via Twitter and I’ll see what other arrangements we can come up with. Thanks for your interest. And thanks for supporting the Delingpod. Though it has many listeners, it is currently a labour of love – run by me and my team of loyal, generous, heroic, unpaid volunteers. Your donation makes it slightly less likely that I’ll throw in the towel, which I’m sure everyone from my wife to my accountant would love me to do, because as Doctor Johnson famously said: “Any man who podcasted except for money is a blockhead.”

You can order a badge (and register as a Special Friend) using the form below:

4.8 5 votes
Article Rating
Liked it? Take a second to support James on Patreon!
Notify of
guest
21 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Kathleen Wilmot
Kathleen Wilmot
10 months ago

Hello, James,
My husband and I listen to you everyday if possible. We live in Texas, retired and will be visiting England this October. We would love to meet you if possible.
Please advise,
Kathleen Wilmot

MLH
MLH
10 months ago

Would your husband be Scott, of Ricochet?

Peter Shoobridge
Peter Shoobridge
10 months ago

I just want to register that I am another Texan “Special Friend.” My excuse is that I’m English, but I’m so glad that I’m not alone in the great Republic of Texas in following James and being one of his super refined chums.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson
29 days ago

Texan here too. Lozza directed me here.
You have at least 4 Special Friends in Texas James!

MLH
MLH
10 months ago

“One is to send £25 by PayPal to the address below.” Below where?

Tony Allwrlight
10 months ago

On your SF Certificate, what does the word “themself” mean? I’ve never heard it before.

Mike Lanigan
Mike Lanigan
10 months ago

Hello James and Dick,

My wife’s Special Friend badge has just arrived. She is absolutely thrilled. I ordered it with out her knowledge. What a wonderful surprise!

We are both both enthusiastic listeners to both the Delingpod and London Calling and are now looking forward to discounted tickets to Delingstock!

Also looking forward to listening to Greta and Meghan on the Delingpod.

Best,

Mike Lanigan

Guy
Guy
10 months ago

Hello Special Friend, so I’ve tipped you £25 via PayPal, when will my badge of honour arrive please as I’ve had zero feedback beyond a PayPal receipt?

Peter Shoobridge
Peter Shoobridge
10 months ago
Reply to  Guy

Becoming a Special Friend is a leap of faith. Hold fast to your profession. All good things will indeed come to you. Our fearless prophet of good sense and clear thinking cannot be expected to function like Amazon. He performs his feats of alchemy in transmuting base metal to gold Special Friend jewelry only slowly. James works to the production schedule of an Anglo Saxon artisan.

Daniel Kotez
Daniel Kotez
10 months ago

I am a patron. Don’t I deserve a SF Badge?

Alan Tucker
Alan Tucker
10 months ago

Hello James….I have been binge-podding you over the summer here in Australia, what’s left of it that is, after our evil PM “Scomo” has burned half of it through his inaction on the climate emergency…lol. Love your frank and witty interview style and the calibre of your guests…such a refreshing change to the crap dished out by the woke ABC here not to mention the commercial TV stations! Have just ordered my Significantly Frustrated badge and look forward to proudly wearing it. Keep fighting the good fight!
Cheers
Special Friend Alan.

Dan D Briggs
Dan D Briggs
9 months ago

Hello James,

I sent 25, but paypal made it dollars instead of pounds so I’m a fiver short. Do I need to send the balance? I k ow it’s been a busy time but not heard anything.

Ta

Alan Tucker
Alan Tucker
9 months ago

Oy James….I’ve sent a number of emails to admin, but haven’t yet had confirmation from Customer Care that my S/F badge is on its way down under, and it’s been nearly three weeks now. Last response was from “ramspacek”, who said he’d (they’d?) forwarded my message to Oliver. I’m not desperate to receive it but would just like reassurance that I haven’t been forgotten.
Btw…enjoyed your latest podcast with Douglas Murray!
Cheers
Alan

Peter S
Peter S
1 month ago

Having 9hrs a night to kill on my nightshifts means I have been bingeing on the back catalogue of Delingpods. I must seem like a lunatic sometimes, laughing out loud randomly as I stack the shelves! Anyhow, in appreciation I sent off my £25 via paypal to buy your friendship! Haven’t heard a dickie bird since. How long must I be kept in suspenders?!

jane
13 days ago

Why is nobody mentioning nationally that on the Gov.UK website, Covid-19 status is still down graded from a High consequence infectious disease since 19 March as of today, so why the need for a vaccine? You couldn’t make it up…. I have been thinking of sharing this with my followers again on Instagram but really I think every household in the country needs this posted through their door, most of the info is on the first page. I am sure that would bring the greatest rat smelling…..